Release Notes: May 2, 2013
- Changed the way Arrow Robots work. Now they tell their attack, but the attack does more damage. Make sure to dodge it!
- Minotaurs are no longer weak to all damage types.
- Skeleton Minibosses are no longer weak to melee attacks, but no longer resist magic attacks.
- Major revamp to the Frost Dragon! Retuned almost every attack so players can more easily see what is happening, learn the attack properties, and react accordingly to animations and color flashes that they see. Also reduced the amount of enemies that spawn in the encounter so the players can more easily focus on the dragon itself.
- Bug fix for entire team down staying on the screen.
- Fixed Pyro Glove Charge attack icons and a bug with Flame Gloves.
- Tuned up all the Temple exits - you can't just run up and hit the button anymore
- Fix for a problem that was causing map progress to not be saved yesterday and health bombs to sometimes fail.